Furuya's Choices : YouTube(r)

Hi there!
This is a little notification about my blogger
This blogger used to be an online diary for me, but I won't post any diaries anymore because I thought it'd be too public to post about my thoughts and my feelings here, so rather than I delete this blogger which I've had almost 3 or 4 years, I change its name to FURUYA'S CHOICES because I'll post anything that I thought might be interesting for you and I'll try to post the most updated info that I got ^^
Make sure you check out my Instagram : marchellinar 
Feel free to share and leave a comment if you want to ask me questions

=========================================================
=====================================================

THE FIRST post that I'd be talking about is my choices about my favorite youtubers!
Youtubers is a person who vlog, talking about random stuff on www.youtube.com 
Mainly, they're a self-talking person with a paper on their hands or they post much interesting stuff that they found.

I'D BE TAKING 10 most favorite youtubers that I know!
If you know any others youtubers that you like, please leave a comment below this post and I'll update my post!

10. MIRANDA SINGS / Colleen 
      Miranda Sings is not a real person, well that doesn't mean she is a robot or stuff like that. But she's a character which is played by Colleen Ballinger. Colleen is a actress and singer and Miranda was made at 2008 by her. Miranda it self, post funny---mainly-vlogs there, something like false tutorials and how to, and that makes her hated by MOSTLY, men on the internet because she's "ugly". Miranda's signature is, red lipstick pass through her upper lips, button-up shirts, and clipped hair bangs. If you want to check out her youtube account, go to > http://www.youtube.com/user/mirandasings08 

09. POINTLESSBLOG / Alfie
      If you're a fans of Zoella, you must be knew him! He's the boyfriend of Zoella and he mostly post about random stuff there, like vlogging, challenges, and videos with his friend. While the other channel of his, PointlessBlogTV posts mainly about him and Zoella. He's also a friend of Felix a.k.a PewDiePie. He has a really nice and thick British accent and live in UK. Check him out here > http://www.youtube.com/user/PointlessBlog and http://www.youtube.com/user/PointlessBlogTv

08. ANNCHIRISU / Ann
      Ann is a cosplayer and a gamer. She posts videos of her playing League of Legends / LoL there, and also much funny videos of her doing challenges, cosplaying, and motivations to girls. Her race is Vietnamese and she has a boyfriend. If you want to check her channel, here's the link > http://www.youtube.com/user/oNYANNo

07. ZOELLA / Zoey
      Zoey is a British girl and also the girlfriend of Alfie from PointlessBlog as I've mentioned before. She mainly posts about vlog, beauty and makeup videos, how-to, and hair do so if you're a girly and loves makeup, make sure you catch to her channel. She also post challenge there and hauls there, and also fashions so check her out here : http://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390

06. GRAV3YARDGIRL / Bunny
      Who doesn't know this youtube channel? I mean, she's the most hilarious youtubers I've ever seen beside Felix. She's a Texas girl and loves gothic and scary things but she post mainly about stuff as seen on tv and most of her youtube post is "DOES THIS THING REALLY WORK?!" and i guarantee you, you'll laughing so much that you'd have a tummy-ache. She also post a "Get Ready With Me" videos in the past but you can still check that out. She post about cosmetics reviews there so you can buy the best makeup products. Go check her channel on > http://www.youtube.com/user/grav3yardgirl

05. NERDY NUMMIES / Rosanna Pansino
      Ro, post mainly about cooking, how to make a cookie and not just a regular cookie, she makes the cutest cookies, cupcakes there! If you love to bake a cookies, and want to find out how to make a cute cookies and cupcakes make sure you go to her channel. She also post something like "What is in my bag" and "What is in my iPhone" and she also do challenges. Check her videos on here youtube channel > http://www.youtube.com/user/RosannaPansino

04. HOW TO COOK THAT / Ann Reardon
      Ann is a talented woman who makes the best-looking and the best cookies I've ever found besides Ro. She makes mostly chocolate-based cakes and challenges by her viewers. Ann also has a website, which is howtocookthat.net and most of her recipes are there so make sure you check that out. She makes from the biggest to small cake there and the biggest one is KitKat candy bar. Go to her youtube channel so you can see her videos > http://www.youtube.com/user/howtocookthat

03. MADEYEWLOOK by LEX / Alexis Flemming
      If you love Fx character makeup, then this is the best youtube account I've ever found besides Pinkstylist and Kate Sketch which is not on my list. She post a lot of Fx makeup there and also regular makeup tutorial. She also has a second youtube account which is Creative Boss. She post a lot of haloween makeup tutorial also. She's super hilarious and she's one of the winner of NYX Cosmetics. Make sure you check out her website here > http://www.youtube.com/user/MadeYewLook and http://www.youtube.com/user/creativeboss24 

02. CUTIEPIE / Marzia Bisognin 
      Marzia is an Italian girl and also, the girlfriend of Felix. She posts about cute stuff, fashion, makeup, and reviews on her channel. She has 2 Pugs, Maya a.k.a Puga-chan, and also Edgar. She has a really cute voice in my opinion, so make sure you check out her channel > http://www.youtube.com/user/CutiePieMarzia . She calls her friend/fans with Marzipans

01. PEWDIEPIE / Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg
      AND THE NUMBER ONE GOES TO, PEWDIEPIE!
This is not because he's a famous youtubers, but in fact that he has the most funny and scary videos at the same time. Mostly, his videos contains jump-scare, scary videos, vlogs, challenges, and Q&A. He's famous for Amnesia and Happy Wheels and the other games. Make sure you check out his videos on > http://www.youtube.com/user/PewDiePie

**
THERE IS much more youtubers that I like, but these are the most favorite youtubers I can say since I always view their videos after I got home from school. Like I said, don't forget to comment about any others youtubers that you like!

Much love,
          
   Furuya


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Beautylabo Hair Color - Raspberry Pink

REVIEW: MINISO / WE BARE BEARS COLLECTION / Pore Strip

Review: Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toner & Ampoule, COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence