Review : Beautylabo Hair Color - Raspberry Pink

'Sup everyone!

I wrote that I will not write anything on June, but dang. I colored my hair today!

I've always wanted to do this since May, but considering I'm not graduated yet I post-poned it to June. My grandma helps me since I can't reach the back of my hair and I'm afraid it'd look messy rather than good. And also I don't want the color to be uneven, like my last color lol.

So, to be honest this is my first time using this brand. I've never heard anything about it, and I never read any reviews of it until this afternoon, while my Nan did my hair. So I took some pictures of the product in case you might want to try them too!

The box is pretty cute and kawaii looking, since it's a Japanese brand. I had to use two boxes, because I have a pretty insane dark hair and also, it's very thick so only one box will not enough. The box also included the after color that you'll get according to your natural hair color, or the hair color that you currently have. Since mine is like jet black, I don't get that bright purple color, but it's okay!

The box itself also included hand gloves, color developer, cream colorant and the how-to steps. Don't worry guys, if you can't read english or those foreign languages, there's still indonesian translation there. I personally just skip reading it because, I don't like instructions. If you got it online, please make sure that you buy it from the direct Hoyu's department shipper. I'm afraid you'll get the replica one.

Here's some pictures of the box.






















Okay!

Now that you've seen all of the informations, let's get started with the coloring process.

!!!Please do this following steps before you use the hair color!!!
1. Make sure your hair is not freshly washed. The oil from your roots will make your hair less dried out from the hair color.
2. Make sure your hair is dry, and there's no water residue from anything that you did before.
3. If you can't do it yourself, ask someone else to do it for you. Or the best option is, go to the salon and get some help from them.
4. Use the gloves, so the hair color won't stick to your palms or your fingers.

Now, after you complete that let's get started with your process.

1. Mix the cream colorant along with the cream developer. If you're using two boxes, I recommend you to get like a bigger bowl so it won't be hard for you to mix them.
2. After you mix them, find a towel to protect your clothes. Preferably old towel, because the color will stains it.
3. Put your gloves on, and look into a mirror. I suggest doing it in your bathroom, so it'll be much more easier.
4. If you have someone to help you, it might be easier for you. But, if you do this by yourself you want to split your hair in half, then tied the rest up into a bun.
5. After you colored all of your hair, leave it to set for about 30-45 minutes. I left mine for 1 hour, lol.
6. Then, rinse it out with warm water. The instructions told you to rinse it with shampoo and conditioner. It'll took you a good 15-20 minutes, just make sure the water isn't magenta-colored anymore and you are done.
7. Dry your hair with towel, and blow-dry them so you won't get a headache.

Okay, now this is my result from my hair. Please keep in mind that my hair is so dark, and that's why the color didn't show up that much.

This is my hair before I use Beautylabo. Sorry for the lightning, and for my greasy hair.



 It's really black IMO, because I chopped off my hair a few days ago. So it only left me with my natural hair color. I didn't take any photo of the process, but I took so many pictures of the after color that I got.

 This is my hair without any lights, only from the natural light from the skies lol. No sun here! So it looks a little bit cool rather than warm under this light.
 This is how it look under my bedroom's lamp. My lamp is a white lamp, so it doesn't show that much. But you can still see that it looks kind of brownish.
 It look much more warmer in sunny light, not gonna lie this looks amazing. The pink-purple-magenta color really show up under the sun.
This is with my makeup desk lamp, which is quite yellowish and warm. I don't use any flash lamp, and it look kind of similiar to the picture above this.
Aaaandd this is how it look with flash. Dang, this is the best picture IMO because it show up so good.



















Alright now, for the overall review.

I'm so happy for how it turns out to be, because I expected not too much on this brand but it did very well. I'm pretty impressed with the result!

For the plus and minus side. Let's go with the plus side first.

(+)

The price is not that expensive to me. It's IDR 50,000,- and since I had to use two boxes it really is not that expensive considering to L'Oreal and Revlon one that I use in past. The color came out pretty well and amazing, the scent is not so chemically and not too strong for me. It might be different with other people. It's not complicated, and very easy to use for beginners.

(-)

I'm not sure why, but it's really itchy on my scalp. I believe this is because I left my hair dirty for two days, and before that I really scratches my scalp hard so it might be because of the irritation. It doesn't include hair brush and conditioner which is really poor.


So I think this will end my review. Sorry for the long post, because after all, this is a review! I do recommend this to you guys, I might try different colors later and will probably bleached my hair before so the color will pop-out more than this.

If you have any questions, please leave a comment on the comment section. Don't forget to share this post to your friends!

Good night.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!! i recently got myself one of their hair dyes too but i'm not sure how long the dye lasts. do you remember the time period it lasted for?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: MINISO / WE BARE BEARS COLLECTION / Pore Strip

Review: Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toner & Ampoule, COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence