NOTIFICATIONS.

Hi people!

I'm sorry, it's been a very long time. Today I'll not write anything, instead I'll give you one notification from me.

So, I'll go to Hong Kong as I've said before on June, 21 2016. And that means, it's just a few days ahead. I probably gonna buy bunch of makeup products, skin care products, and might be clothings. So I've been thinking I'll do something like reviews and swatches of anything that I'll buy there.

Instead of writing down something that I have no idea what on earth it is, I'll hold my post up until July. Because I got back from there on July, 1 2016. And I probably gonna post it like a week after it or just a few days after it.

I'm currently working on a short-story that I made by myself, and it's also post-poned because I had a writer's block, which means I'm kinda lacking in ideas.

And anyway, I've officially graduated from my high school! YES. I'm satisfied because I pass on every subjects with good scores IMO. And I do took lots of pictures here and there so I'm gonna slip some of them here!





























I think this is my first time revealing my face, so yeah don't get shocked LMAO.

Alright, I'll end my post here then! Take a very good break from your social media platforms you guys. I'll catch up soon on July, bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Beautylabo Hair Color - Raspberry Pink

REVIEW: MINISO / WE BARE BEARS COLLECTION / Pore Strip

Review: Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toner & Ampoule, COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence