Among The Trees

G'day mate!
Actually not a good day, but good night! But whatever~

This is almost the middle of December, which means only like 2 weeks left to the end of 2015. I can't believe it that times pass way too fast. I don't feel like i did so much this year because I'm quite sad this year. I'm growing up, i think that's why i feel sad and pathetic this year.

So anyway, in order to celebrate the long-waited Christmas, i've been asking my mom to bought one Christmas tree. I don't care about the size, but i want one so i can decorate them. I don't know, in my humble opinion, decorating something is so exciting to me. But i don't think my whole family get the idea. But she told me that she'll buy it next year because the tree is going to be on sale. I was like what the heck mom?

Talking about Christmas, i recently got this song which is a remix of Carol of the Bells. This is by Sauniks, i just heard the name from my favorite Youtuber. In case you are curious about the song, here's the link :

Sauniks - Carol of the Bells

I might do a review of a product because i feel like this product is so good that i had to share it with you, fellow readers. But i'm finding the right time to do that since i really am busy with my choir schedule. I think i can do it around 20s of December.

So it's another short post of mine. Have a great weekend~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Beautylabo Hair Color - Raspberry Pink

REVIEW: MINISO / WE BARE BEARS COLLECTION / Pore Strip

Review: Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toner & Ampoule, COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence