Mental Breakdown? / Furuya's Choices : TOP 4 ONLINE & OFFLINE ANDROID GAMES

Hi guys! *cough* *cough*

Winter break is already coming, not winter break to be honest because i only got 2 weeks or so of holiday. But unfortunately, i'm sick right now. It's been almost 4 days, but my condition is getting better each day. I have to eat 3 capsules, 3 times a day. So my tongue can't feel anything right now but i still can taste porridge that my grandma made for me. I also been eating porridge these days that i don't want rice. I want maccaroni schotel but then again, i can't feel anything. I'm scared that my face will say "what the fluff is this?" and my grandma saw it and feel bad, so i will eat them after i fully feel okay.

Speaking about sickness, do you get winter sickness? I do know the spring fever, caused by flower. I do get them though so i can't stay close to those yellow flower. Not sunflower, i love them. But there's this tree at my school, that sheds yellow petal and it tickle my nose and i sneeze so much my nose get red lol.

The tittle doesn't have any connection with me, lol no believe me i'm 100% okay. But on Friday, my mom got called to take my final report card. I have never get called before, so i'm kinda down about knowing that i get called by my teacher. I though i got a really bad score, but then again it turns out that my baddest score is 65/100. My teacher was a little bit concern about me because i'm constantly growing down and not up, but she didn't tell my mom. The reason why is i'm kind of getting bored with the monoton way of me studying, and i haven't got any new idea to study comfortably. I was in my comfort zone way too long, that i can't move from it. But, i will chase everything in next year. Well i had to because if i don't i won't pass my senior high school.

So because i'm sick, and i can do nothing except lying in my bed, i actually play with my phone a lot these days. I downloaded a lot of games on my phone, and i have top 4 ofline and online games. I can say this games might available on iOS / Apple, because sometimes, the games from Android are also available on iOS. So here are my top 4 offline and online games

1. Fantasy War Tactics [ONLINE]

This is my most favourite game for almost 3 months. I usually get bored playing MMORPG games because the ugly chibi characters. Yes, i play a game based on the characters. I'm very picky when it comes to games and its characters. But this game is really awesome, and i love the characters as well. The one that i love the most is Chris. She's a warrior, and Chris is a girl. She got 'em boobies, and she's strong as well. The things that i love about this game are, you can have more than the energy limit that have been set. Mine is 600+/44, so if i had to use a lot of energies, it doesn't matter. The laboratorium also provied you energy tube that refresh every 12 hours, and there's also tube for money and orbs. You can also level up your characters by going to expeditions. I sent a lot of my heroes there, and the EXP that i got is ridiculously a lot. But the main problem for me is, my phone is a little bit laggy. But when i played it on my iPad it's perfectly fine. So i guess the bigger your screen, the smoother the movement will be. On a scale of 1/10, i will give it a 8.

2. Piano Tiles 2 [OFFLINE/ONLINE]

If you are a fans of Piano Tiles 1, this will be your next favourite. So i rarely play this type of games beside osu!, and i downloaded this game is simply because my bestfriend had this game on her phone, and seeing her strugling and getting angry because she missed note makes me curious. So yesterday i downloaded the game, and i'm currently on level 13. The game is super simple. you only touch several notes with different speed. It's quite challenging for your eyes, for me since i play osu! most of the time i'm used to fast notes. There are also classical music available that you don't need to buy with money, but you can buy them with diamonds or the coins from the game. I'm loving the Nocturne Op. 9 No, 2 one, it's my favourite song. But then again, my problem is when i played the game for long time, my phone will start to heat up and it'll slightly burn my palm and my palm get sweaty so much. The battery are damaged too, because i played this with 100 battery, when i close the game it goes to 73. So make sure you have power bank nearby! On a scale of 1/10, i will give it a 6.5

3. Cookie Run [ONLINE]

This is a long time game, but i just get the hype from both of my brothers. They both are currently racing for something i don't even understand. But i just play along when i'm in my boredom. I'm not a fan of LINE game, but this one is such an exciting game. I really love the cookies, mostly the Mint-Choco Cookie, He's so handsome for a cookie! I enjoy playing this game on my free time, especially when i'm updating my game just like right now, i'm waiting for my newest game to update. But the problem is, i'm quite shaky with my left arm so sometimes, i pressed the jump button when i don't mean to. That's not a problem from the game though lol. On a scale of 1/10, i will give it a 7

4. Nicole [OFFLINE/ONLINE]

Nicole is another Visual Novel game that i enjoyed back then. Why back then? Because i just uninstalled this a few weeks ago. Not because of the story line, but because i have to pay another dollars to get the full packs. This is why i rarely download VN games, because i have to pay another money to unpack the game. I'd rather but a DVD to play them on my computer. But Nicole was a good game, so i have to search for a culprit of the school. And when i almost reached the half of the game, suddenly it stopped and i have to pay the game. So in my anger and sadness, i removed the game from my phone lol. The character was done nicely! I love Nicole, she's so pretty. And she was all around the boys and no joke, the characters of the guys are also handsome as heck. Another reasons why i love VN despite having to pay so much. On a scale of 1/10, i will give it a 4 for the game, but i will give it 9 for the character design lol.



I'm actually waiting for my game to download, and it has finished a while ago. The game is Fantastic Warlord. It's not that i downloaded every games that have "Fantastic" word in it lol. The design is charming, and the characters are beautiful. So i'm looking for playing this game, and i will update the game as well on the next post. I will go back to my room, here is so hot i'm sweating right now. Usually i turn on the fan but since i'm sick, i don't want the wind to constantly cool down my back. Because then i will got backache and my flu will get worse than now. So i hope this post will help you to get your games though.

Make sure to share my blog so i can have someone to read my posts lol. Have a good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Beautylabo Hair Color - Raspberry Pink

REVIEW: MINISO / WE BARE BEARS COLLECTION / Pore Strip

Review: Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toner & Ampoule, COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence