Meteor

Good night people *waves*

It's 9.01 PM here, and i'm still jamming to Miku's song called Meteor, that's why the tittle of my post is Meteor. The song that i earlier found was sang by IA, but then i found out that the Miku one sounds more soothing. But IA has a nice color of voice too for a hologram. If you want to check the song out, i'll give you the link here :


I've been searching for this type of song, but i haven't got one until i ran into this song. I got the song from osu! when i was lurking around the Graveyard beatmap area. The song is so soothing i fell asleep while doing my homeworks. Speaking of homeworks, school has been crazy lately, like with the homeworks, the tests but no wonder why because i'm the third grade so tests can be understood. But the thing that disappointed me the most are, teachers kept on sending us things to do. Like i get it, they have to make a grade for us in the report card, but i prefer tests rather than homeworks because first, i have no time. Two, when they give us the homework, usually it's near the D-day. So it's quite stressing me out. 

We went to TAHURA yesterday, if you don't know what TAHURA means, it's more like a forest. Not the forest where wild animals are still free, but more like an protected forest area. The trip was fun, despite sitting in old bus without AC for hours. I managed not to puke so much, because the air circulation was awful. Jumping off from the bus right when i arrived was the best thing ever. I get to breathe in cold breeze and ray of sunlight illuminated my face. I though going there means no jobs to be done, but the teachers gave us bunch of homeworks to do. I've done several of them, but i haven't printed them out yet. 

I'm really okay with jobs, but not when i'm on vacation.  

So anyway, enough with complaining. I have a new website to post my poem and everything, but in Indonesia language. I can do them in english, but i prefer in Indonesia because with english, poeming can be a pain in the ass since i'm not used to it. The link is / liveonwordpress / so if you want to check them out, please do. If you happens to be non-Indonesian, you can ask me what the poem means and the reasons why i wrote them. I'd gladly answer you. You can ask me on my comment!

If you happens to read my previous post, do you remember the boy that i told you i've a crush on? 
I think he's not interested in me, but sometimes i do think something like that. It's like playing tug-of-war with him, so it's kinda hard to guess. I want to ask him on my graduation day, or if i'm brave enough i can even ask him right now, in this moment. But nah, i'm not that brave. Do anyone know what's the signs if a boy like you back or not? Because seriously, i need them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Beautylabo Hair Color - Raspberry Pink

REVIEW: MINISO / WE BARE BEARS COLLECTION / Pore Strip

Review: Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toner & Ampoule, COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence