Motivation

Hi everyone!
Happy new year~ I know it's a little bit late, but it's okay right?
Welcome to 2016! I hope this will be a great year as i'm going to enter college soon and i'll meet different faces there (well i hope so).

To start of 2016, and also a new semester of my school, i arrived late. Most likely for 2 weeks, i've been late for i think more than 3 times. I guess i'm just simply tired because i can't sleep and always ended up sleeping pass my bed time. But i'll try my best to sleep more than yesterday.
If there's an award for the late student, i think i might get one or placed on #3 lmao because i'm always late, even today.

I also make a new movement this year, i want to get healthy and skinny. I've been eating unhealthy since i think 2014? Because i was so depressed and tired, i gain a lot of weight and i don't want my weight to reach 80kg (my weight is around 73-75) so i want to lose some weight and i also want to buy clothes easier. I knew there are a lot of shops that have bigger size but until when?
If you ask me what is my motivation(s), i do have motivations. First, as i said, i want to buy clothes easier. My size is XL, so i want to get M/L size. I also want to look good in picture, because the double chin makes me not good looking (i already am not cute anyway lmao). I also have promise with my friends, that i'll get skinnier within 3 years. And i only have few months ahead. The problem is, one of my friends wants to see me loosing weight by June, so i'll have to work hard to achieve the goal. But then again, my intention to lose weight isn't just that.

I'm tired of being called fat or fatty. Like it's not something that i wish i was born with, but because of my mistake. I was a weak baby i suppose, i had a high fever when i was a lil' baby. So my mom always gave me vitamin c in a big amount. I'm bigger than my classmate in kindergarten, in elementary school i also bigger than my friends, and i always had self-concious because of that. One of the boy that i had crush on told me that i am way too big that i smelled like rooten tomatoes. That sentence hurt me so much that i've become really, really depressed about my body and my face. I can't never look at myself and say that i'm pretty even until this day. I have anxious, and i can't never walk confidently without people judging me because i'm fat. Fortunately in high school, i've found people that treats me nice and even compliments my fat body, saying that i'm squishy (or things like that). Honestly i don't mind it, because squishy itself is just cute to hear. I'm feeling that i had to lose weight because i don't feel healthy at all. I can't run fast, and i've always wanted to run fast.

Considering this, i've claimed that i want to at least reach 52kg. I hope my friends will support me and also my family. Because my grandma will never believed that i can lose weight. I also want to show to my crush, that i can get skinnier and healthier. The man isn't the one from my last post, i've already given up on him. I can't never reach him because his standards are way too high for me to reach. But this man, that i had a crush on now is totally fine. That's why i like him beside his laugh, and his fingers. Lmao don't get me wrong, i don't have any fettish with fingers. Sometimes, i look at someone's fingers and told myself "whoa what a pretty fingers." and stuff like that. And this man has the prettiest fingers i've ever seen for a man! I think he must be taking care of his fingers. What a lame thing to say ;)

So anyway, don't give up! If you have something, reach it and work for it! You can do anything and if anything isn't possible, you go and make it possible and show it to the world and those who mocked you! Thank you guys, this might be a long post but i hope you'll get the idea~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Beautylabo Hair Color - Raspberry Pink

REVIEW: MINISO / WE BARE BEARS COLLECTION / Pore Strip

Review: Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toner & Ampoule, COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence