Go

Hi!

I just got back from school, and i feel tired. This is the last week of February, it feels so long compared to January.

So anyway,

Have you ever fallen in love with someone that you know you can't be with? Like after you realized that you've developed feelings for him, you automaticaly say "oh shit!". Yep, that happens to me right now, right at this time. You know the feelings of hoping that one day, he will notice you. Like completely notice you! Not only that he know you have something to him, but actually asking you by person. Well, that won't happen to me at all i know that.

This is the same guy that i've been longing for. almost 4 months? I know it's a short amount of time, but i've been his friend since 2nd grade of high school. So i've been close with him for almost one year. I know he doesn't like me, i can tell right from his eyes. The worst thing is, today i saw something that i supposed not to see. I always say to myself that i have to fight for him. I've never been this crazy about someone that i like. But it feels different. Even though i know very well that he doesn't have the same feeling as i have, there's something that makes me want to fight for him.

So in case of someone that read this experienced the same thing as i am, i have some advices for you.

First, don't change yourself. I've seen several girls actually change how they usually speak, how they eat, etc. In my opinion, don't do that! You should show who you are, what you usually do. Because if the boy that you have crush on like you because of how you behave around him, and not the actual life that you live, he'll feel as if he is lied to. So definitely don't do this! Be you, be proud of yourself!

Second, don't give up. I know it's hard to see that special someone actually like someone else, and even draw her/his face on their favourite sketch book. But please, don't even loose your confidence! Some people regretted that they gave up their love to someone special. I've experienced this more than 2 times, so i know exactly how it feels like. If your love is bigger than someone that they like, eventually they will know and love you back. I'm not saying this so you'll be happy. But to some people, this actually happens.

Don't give up just because that someone don't like you. But fight for it! I'm sure you can do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Beautylabo Hair Color - Raspberry Pink

REVIEW: MINISO / WE BARE BEARS COLLECTION / Pore Strip

Review: Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toner & Ampoule, COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence