Questions and Another Questions.

Hallo guys!

I'm sorry for being in-active, for a months? Or two? But I'm here, after I finished all of my exams and shit. So today, I watched videos about this tag, which is TMI Tag. If you've never heard of it, TMI Tag stands for "Too Much Information" where you basically answer all of the questions, even the one that's not important. But this is a fun tag to do, so I'm going to do this right now. I got the questions from the mighty Tumblr (lmao).

So shall we start?

1. what are you wearing?
   - I'm wearing my pajama. It's 9:23 PM here, so it's late already.
2. have you ever been in love?
   - Yes
3. have you ever had a terrible break up?
   - Oh man my last relationship was horrible. I wondered, am I dating a person or onions?
4. how tall are you?
   - I'm 157 cm. Not sure if that is short or in the middle.
5. how much do you weigh?
   - Welp this is really private, but I'm around 78 kg. Still going down everyday!
6. any tattoos?
  - No, because I'm still a student. Even after I pass college I don't think I'd get one.
7. any piercings?
  - Again, no. I broke my earings when I was combing my hair back then.
8. otp?
  - Does this stand for people that i ship? If so, YunJae. LMAO
9. what is your favorite show?
  - ATM I'm enjoying "Please Come Back, Mister." It's a Korean drama by the way.
10. who are your favorite bands?
  - CNBLUE, because I rarely listen to any other band beside this one.
11. something you miss?
  - Hmm, I miss my old self. Because I tend to think a lot, in other case overthink about everything. The old me don't even care when people say something about me, or when i say the truth to someone, or when i want something. Nowadays i make sure people get what they want first and when i do say what i want, people actually hate me. That's funny.
12. favorite song?
  - I don't really have that one song that I will always listen and always love. Sometimes it changes. So I've been listening to IU's songs. Peach, Raindrop, Wind Flower. And also to Yiruma's songs.
13. how old are you?
  - I'm 18 years old.
14. zodiac sign?
  - I've read that there's this new zodiac sign, that replace some of the zodiac. But I'm a Pisces, according to the "old" zodiac sign.
15. quality you look for in a partner?
  - Someone that's humorous, not lazy, and extremely patience. I can handle my anger, but sometimes I need someone who can listen to me nagging for several minutes. And then just pat my head and say, "It's okay." That'd be great. 
16. what is your favorite quote?
  - What is my favorite quote.. Let me see, since I don't use quote that much. But this is the one that I've been saying to myself. 
    "It's okay for people to hate you for being yourself, rather than love you for being someone else." 
17. who is your favorite actor?
  - It depends on the movie that I watched. I don't have favorite actor, but I love Rain. It's been my forever love since the Full House era. 
18. favorite color?
  - Must be blue, black, and white. I'm kinda into pastel color lately, but it's not my favorite.
19. loud music or soft?
  - Soft, I must say. I do listen to like loud music, but I will always search for soft music.
20. where do you go when you’re sad?
  - My friends. I spent my time on computer too when I'm sad or feeling bummed out. Because then I can actually reach for my friends, eventhough not all of them replied back to me, but at least one or two answers me.
21. how long does it take you to shower?
  - If I wash my hair, it can takes about 15 minutes. But when I'm just washing my body in hurry, it doesn't take more than 5 minutes.
22. how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
  - I'd proudly say 20 minutes! Hahaha. Sometimes it takes faster than that, though.
23. have you ever been in a physical fight?
  - I punched someone back then.
24. turn on’s?
  - If this is for "what turns me on?" then, I'd say deep-sexy voice, and heavy breath. Like you know when some guys actually breath before they say "Hey." Yeah, you know. 
25. turn off’s?
  - The word turn on itself. LMAO
26. the reason I joined youtube?
  - Because I want people to see my osu! video. And because i want to subscribe to some people, and like their video, and comment.
27. what are your fears?
  - High places, dark places, balloons. Oh man you give me all of that shit I'd cry.
28. last thing that made you cry?
  - If it's like "I'm hurt AF" cry, then I think a few days ago. When my friends stay for the night with me, they told me about my last crush, that literally crushes me into pieces. Then I cry for a few seconds.
29. last time you said you loved someone?
  - I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER. Oh, I think 2 days ago, to my bestfriend. 
30. meaning behind your youtube name?
  - noirclairine. Noir means night/black/dark, Clairine means responsible. Those are two words that I think matches me quite well enough.
31. last book you read?
  - Forget Me Not by Cherry Zhang. It's a really beautiful book with amazing storyline.
32. the book you’re currently reading?
  - Love Me, Please by Simon Elkeles. 
33. last show you watched?
  - Running Man, last night.
34. last person you talked to?
  - My friends.
35. the relationship between you and the last person you texted?
  - Well, bestfriends! Hahaha.
36. what is your favorite food?
  - Shit man, I love every food that I like. But my most favorite are, sushi, pizza, pasta with anykind of sauces, and fried rice. Oh, also fish and chips.
37. place you want to visit?
  - I always wanted to visit Korea one day. Not sure when though.
38. last place you were?
  - My bathroom, for, things.
39. do you have a crush?
  - Nope! I'm a free soul right now!
40. last time you kissed someone?
  - Never been, except my mom.
41. last time you were insulted?
  - Oh, those people never actually insults me right in front of my face. Does that count as being insulted?
42. favorite flavor of sweet?
  - Minty sweet. 
43. what instruments do you play?
  - Keyboard. And a lil' bit Guitar.
44. favorite piece of jewelry?
  - I'd say I don't like wearing jewelry as I'm really clumsy. I even broke my own necklace. So I always use something that was made by plastic or rubber.
45. last sport you played?
  - Basketball. But it's been so long since then.
46. last song you sang? 
  - Still With You by Eric Bennet. I watched KPop Stars 5 yesterday and Jung Jin-Woo sang this.
47. favorite pick up line?
  - I have no favorite pick up line. That's disgusting, actually.
48. have you ever used it?
  - Never, duh.
49. last time you hung out with anyone?
  - A few days ago, when I finished my national exams. I went to a mall and bookstore with my friends.
50. who should answer these questions next?
  - You guys who read this! Hahaha.

That's it, I managed to finish this TMI Tag! Hahaha. It's so fun to do, why don't you try this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Beautylabo Hair Color - Raspberry Pink

REVIEW: MINISO / WE BARE BEARS COLLECTION / Pore Strip

Review: Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toner & Ampoule, COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence