Review : Monomola Lip-tint/Lip Tattoo

Hey guys, welcome back to my blog.

As I've promised before, I'll do a review of my purchase of Monomola Lip-tint or Lip Tattoo here. That product is one of the hot items of the week, or for view months now and I've seen the CF on my Facebook timeline a lot so I thought hey let's try this thing.

I got mine from lazada.co.id in Cherry Red series. I think it's only available for Indonesia, but you could search them on ebay/amazon, I heard they sell this item too.

I'll block them for a few things here, now let's see from the outside first. But before that, I'm sorry there are no pictures here because as you know, I broke my phone a while ago, so I don't have any phones with me. I'll just do the review part by part so this is going to be a long ass review.

1. Packaging.
    The packaging is the same as the picture on the site, there's no damage at all and it comes in a tiny box that's a little too big for the product, but it arrives safe. It's made of plastic, and you can squeeze the product out, but make sure not too much. I find no flaws for the outside look, so I'll give it 8/10.

2. Product.
    The tint itself is based on gel-like product, and it's very sticky. I found it hard to get it to my lips because it's so sticky, and it won't move that much. It has a really sweet, cherry like fragrant to it so it's a plus side. It stains pretty damn good too. If you want a clear and nice appliance, then you have to use sort of like lip brush. I'll give it like, 6/10.

3. Price.
    For the price itself, it's kind of expensive for the original price which is IDR 195,000, but since I got a discount then it's not a big deal considering it's from Korea. It's affordable for me. I'll give it 9/10.

I've tried 3 methods though, the first one is from the tube. It's not messy on my hand, but it's so messy on my lips and because it's so sticky it can't be moved that much. So instead, I tried using my ring finger, it's nicer and cleaner but in the other hand, my ring finger got stained by the product and it was just as if I had eaten cherries and the stain won't leave my finger. But it can be removed by taking a nice bath and wash your hair. The third one, I used my lip brush. It works though, but the brush itself sticks to the tube because it's again, so sticky. So I think the better one is using just my finger although it might stains like cray-cray. It doesn't hurt at all, considering it has a sticky feel to it.

But consider this one, I heard this product is not save for your lips, because your lips absorbs almost everything. So you have to be careful not to buy this from a fake shops. Some people get dried lips after using them, but I have never experienced that before. My only advice is to scrub your lips so you won't get dried-cracked lips. Also, some people got like full-colored lips, mine is only like full colored in my middle part of my lips so it's like how lip-tint supposed to work. I'm not sure why that happens to me. Just be careful or what you actually bought, it's very common that people actually got the fake product from these type of online shop. You just have to look extra careful to avoid this to happens to you. You can see the post about it here, it's on bilingual Monomola Comparison [China & Korea]

I'm thinking about buying one for my eye-brow too, because it looks fun to do them but I heard that you have to leave them for 2 hours so, I'm still thinking about this. And since I'm going to HK this year, in June as far as I remembered, I'll be going to SaSa, in case you didn't know what place it is, it's like the Sephora in US. And it's so big, and there are a lot of brands and products you can find there. I'm thinking of buying skincare products, and the one that I heard quite good and not so expensive is innisfree and Nature Republic. So I'll write that down on my list.

If you have any other product that you want me to review, or tutorial of how to do things let me know. You can comment down on the comment section, or just go to my Twitter and ask me on DM.

It's 12:53 AM here, so I should be sleeping now but, coffee game was too strong this morning. I might pass my sleep today or nonetheless, not sleeping at any costs. I hope my review help you and sorry for the long post. Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Beautylabo Hair Color - Raspberry Pink

REVIEW: MINISO / WE BARE BEARS COLLECTION / Pore Strip

Review: Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toner & Ampoule, COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence