Windows Shopping

Good noit!

This is actually 1:07 AM here, so it's pass the midnight already. But the coffee I had just earlier was way too strong that I can't even close my eyes. So here I am, writing down something!

Lately, I've always checked out this online shop website called lazada.co.id and the reason why is because there's so much cheaper stuff, and I always look for the make up section. I've searched that section a few times this week, and the reason why is because I can pay them at my house or called COD. Because I have no credit card/debit card, it actually helps me a lot. The latest item that I bought and on its way to my house is this new peel-able lip tint by Monomola. I'm so curious that I just had to order one. I'll do a test here if I had my phone back, or buy a new one for sure. Let me know if you'd like me to do test on them!

Talking about online shopping or called as windows shopping, there are cases where people actually got no items that they actually bought and they already transfered the money and that's just so bad. This is a reason why COD type of online shop helps you and also me, because you pay nothing until you had the items with you. I actually found out how to see if you buy your items from trusted people, especially when you enter those large-shop online shop. Because there are just so much people there, and you actually have to be careful. Here are some tips for you that I recently got, by myself lmao.

1. Find reviews.
   Actually in Lazada, you can see the reviews of the product or other products by the same distributors. So it actually helps you to take a conclusion if the distributor is save enough for you to order. I actually did this before I bought that lip tint, and there are so much good reviews, so I actually bought them. 

2. Compare.
    What's with comparing? So, Lazada provides you a lot of different kinds of distributors that actually sell the same stuff. For mine, I actually had to compare up to 7 differents distributors lmao that's a lot but it's safer. The prices came in differents amount of money too. I got mine for IDR 40,000 and I actually found two more prices which is IDR 28,000 and IDR 50,000 and I was like dang it I actually missed that one! So you can take a lesson from this mess.

I guess that's all that I have for you, this is not a lot but I hope this might help you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Beautylabo Hair Color - Raspberry Pink

REVIEW: MINISO / WE BARE BEARS COLLECTION / Pore Strip

Review: Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toner & Ampoule, COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence