K-POP STORES IN MALAYSIA + WINGS CONCEPT BOOK


Hello there!


Today's post will be about the concept book of wings that was released last month! So, for today's post I will just explain basic things that you guys might want to know.


Q. How much is the concept book?

It is 55,000 won. If you change it to Indonesia's currency it will be around 900,000-920,000 WITH tax! The original price is actually 715,000 but since we have to pay the tax and ems it will be around that much. PLUS, it is really heavy and massive so the ems will be more expensive.


Q. Is it still available on the official shop?

For now it's sold out. Sometimes they will re-stock things like this, but it's also limited to certain quantity sadly. You can always search to their official shop to keep updated.


Q. Is it worth the price?

I must say yes! The photo-book itself is really thick, you get one lenticular card, and two photo-frame papers. The photo-book is awesome, I guarantee you will be happy once you got this. But don't worry if you can't have this, supporting them is all that matter ^^


Q. Where did you buy this?

I bought this when I visited Malaysia! There are two places that you can choose so I will explain one by one for you and you can see for the pictures bellow this post.


The reason why I made this post is also because, it's really hard to find any information online about where to shop for k-pop merchandises/albums at Malaysia :( So I made this to help you guys just in case you don't have credit/debit cards, are from other countries, etc. I gambled with my own self too, so I know how it feels~


First shop is called My Star Collection & Trading and it's located at Berjaya Time Square. In case you don't know where the heck is that, you can always use Grab or Uber to reach there. By no meaning I'm trying to promote these two, it's just that with taxi it can be way too expensive for students or tourists like myself so using those two is more convenient and also a cheaper alternative. Then you might want to tell them to drop you off from front entrance, once you reached the front entrance ran away and don't pay don't forget to pay and go to customer service or security guard near the entrance gate and ask for elevator. You can use escalator too, but it's much more faster since this shop is at level 5.

Once you arrived to level 5, go to your right and follow the path. Now the interesting part is, this mall has two k-pop stores. So now you're on your way to that shop, right? But before you arrive there, you will see another k-pop store! The name is Teenz Space and I know you might think 'why the name is cringey?' but they are trusted!


Let me explain how the shop look like and what they sell inside. I will also put the photos at the end of this post so you can understand what I'm trying to say here.


Start off with My Star Collection & Trading, basically it's an avid k-pop fan's heaven. They sell pretty much everything! Because I was searching for anything related to BTS, my eyes were glued to their stuffs. They have the old albums, season's greeting, NOW 1-3, magazines, clothes, unofficial merchandises, towels, pillows, water bottle, limited edition albums, etc! If you are searching for those you can always visit them. I bought Taeyeon's My Voice there for my little brother. I was thinking to buy SLA album but then I found the concept book and I landed my heart there. And don't think you can buy anything bellow 79 RM, they are all expensive. The one that I bought for my brother is 99 RM if I'm not wrong!


Next we go to Teenz Space. They're more like anime/k-pop store, so you can search for both Hello Kitty and BTS there too lmfao. The owner was really kind and nice to me (he gave me Jungkook's A5 poster and 2 adorable Jimin's stickers!) I bought the concept book there for 298 RM. RIP money it was so expensive but I can understand why. This is why I can never go to South Korea because I will be insane there most likely with all of the albums there. Anyways, this one is not as complete as the other one though you might find what you want too here. But I'd suggest to go there if you need specific things rather than going to this shop, of course you can just drop by to see anything since the shop is only 10 steps away from each other.


So I think that's all for today. If you have any questions feel free to ask me here/Twitter vmintwits :D


Pictures : 
 

My Star Collection & Trading shop
 
Teenz Space shop


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Beautylabo Hair Color - Raspberry Pink

REVIEW: MINISO / WE BARE BEARS COLLECTION / Pore Strip

Review: Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toner & Ampoule, COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence