Review : Innisfree Water Fit Cushion

Hello there~

It's been a while, right? I'm sorry I neglected this blog for a long time. But I'm slowly trying to update this blog again with reviews and probably diaries as I used to do!

I've been really busy since last year because I'm a university student now, and I don't know if you knew it but I'm also really busy because of BTS busy because of my assignments and fangirl life! I'm really active at Twitter actually, you can search for me @/vmintwits (I'm really active there by the way)!

So today, I'm going to do a review for one of Innisfree's BB cushions! I have always wanted to have one BB cushion, and I've landed my choice to Innisfree. Other than Innisfree I have CLIO, The Face Shop, Etude House, you know, mediocre brand that I really love! Since I can't afford LANEIGE or Sulwhasoo it's so expensive my wallet is practically dead I decided to try on the 'Water Fit Cushion' by Innisfree. Let me put some pictures down here.


This is my cushion case! It retails for IDR 115,000 which is quite expensive. You can actually buy the whole set where you get the cushion, the case, and the air puff. But this one is limited edition and that's why I got it. And honestly this is like the cutest case you can get~ There are a lot of option that you can choose, you also have the 'spring day' themed case!
















The air puff that I use is the brown-colored one and this is specifically made for those who have oily skin because the puff actually will have a matte result on your face. But if you have dry to normal skin type you can just use the original blue air puff ^^
I chose the Water Fit Cushion because the shop-keeper told my mom that this one is actually pretty good for oily skin. I tried this today, and I went out using my bike and usually my face will be oily and for the rest of the day I have to wipe the oil off using a tissue paper. But, this one still have that dewy look on me but not too oily and I don't even have to wipe my face, and it still looked good on me.
I started to use my make up around 9 AM and I looked to the mirror around 5 PM, so I've used it for roughly 8 hours and it still stood nice on my face.


If I have to give this a point, probably around 9.5/10! Not only the formula is really good, they also have quite a wide range of colors! Mine is #W33 and it might looks really dark on the color ranges on innisfree.com but this one is actually pretty light I must say. It's not a very good option for people with dark-toned skin or chocolate skin (Korean brands are always like that). I would say L'oreal one has a good amount of colors! Not a bad thing to try, right? ^^
If you are from Indonesia, there is one online shop that I really trust! You can search it on Instagram @/eggporeshopyy. She sells a lot of Korean brands make up such as 3CE, LANEIGE, INNISFREE, CLIO, etc. Make sure to check her out, and the items that I put above could also be seen on her account!

So I think that's all for my review! Let me know if you have any questions and I will try my best to help you. See you on my next review!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Beautylabo Hair Color - Raspberry Pink

REVIEW: MINISO / WE BARE BEARS COLLECTION / Pore Strip

Review: Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toner & Ampoule, COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence