Be(loved)

Hi guys!

So i've just pass my 2nd test today, which is quite hard for the first subject though. I'm not good with calculation and thus, my economic goes to waste. Today i woke up with ease that i'll pass my 2nd test but ironicaly, i'm not. Not only because of the test, i'm quite sad today because, well, my crush. What else?

When i arrived at school, i stood next to him and chit-chat with my classmate about today's tests. Eventually, i asked him something about the test, and he answered it perfectly, like what's written in the book. So his friend say something like "woah dude did you learn this?". He nodded and smile away, then his friend say "this must be because of Catherine". Then i stay silent for a moment, trying to think who or what is Catherine. I asked him and his friend answered with smirk, now because i'm not satisfied i actually ask him one more time and he just answered my question with THESE answers "oh man, she is tall, white, skinny, smart, and do basketball extremely fine." Sweet Jesus, i died inside. I laugh like i'm happy to know that she likes other girl now, but man, that was depressing. I just like, want to throw him a rock and yell "COULD YOU SEE ME? COULD YOU SEE THAT I.AM.REALLY.HURT LIKE RIGHT NOW?" But nevermind, i'm not that kind of girl hahahahaha:'D *cries*
You know what? For the love of God i am super tired because of this. I mean what the fluff can't you just not say that in front of me? Just, it is hurt you know? I want to say this to him but i'm afraid that he would be, like, ill to me. Cold to me, just like that. And i don't wanna.

Oh man.
Oh fuck, i'm sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Beautylabo Hair Color - Raspberry Pink

REVIEW: MINISO / WE BARE BEARS COLLECTION / Pore Strip

Review: Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toner & Ampoule, COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence