One Year Old

Hi guys!

It's been one year since i post something to this blog. The thing is, i'm busy nowadays and i'm living an hectic days of final grade student. I'm currently on my 12th grade now which means my last year as a highschool student! In the middle of August which means a few weeks more, i'm going to face my pre-national examination, which is going to be in April 2016. I do get it why my school is bombing me with such things but, it kinda sucks because i can't do anything much. I promised to myself that i will write many things on this blog but that just didn't happen although i do active on my twitter to check about MBLAQ's comeback and pictures and things (i haven't mentioned yet that i do LIKE them so much due to overlapping homeworks and things). So it's kinda sad to see my blog with such a low views but i understand, and this is not a famous blog either so it's not something to yank about.

I think i'm not going to do much things with my blog until i finished my school, i'm going to attend university because my dream job needs a degree to get in one. I probably gonna' fill and write a lot of things about stories of my days so yeah you get what i mean. I am tired every single day that i always ended up taking hours of nap and in the night i'm doing my d**n homework and cry. Beside of that i need to exercise because i'm quite mad with my overweight body, and that's how i ended up deadly tired wether it's going to sleep or waking up from sleep. I always sleep at 11 PM or if worse around 1 or 2 AM, and i had to wake up around 5 AM so it's kinda tiring. Oh how i wish my school started at 7 AM that would be GREAT! *clapping randomly*

I haven't told you this thing too, well, because i haven't write it here lolz. I've had a crush on my classmate since October 2014. It was during my trip to Bali with my school. I was in a bus for 2 days straight and i didn't get enough sleep and if i do get one, it wasn't comfortable. It accidentaly happened in the 2nd night i guess? This guy didn't get any space left because the douche in the backseat took his seat as his bed (what the fluff?) and my seatmate changed her seat to front because she needs to talk with her friend and ended up sleeping there so her seat was empty. He came to me and asked if he could sleep there and i was like yeah sure~! Then he sleep next to me and the condition is i'm not interested with him that day, and he has been my friend for like 2 years. The things that successfully made me fall in love with him is; he sleep in the most ridiculous way i have ever see, he is so gentle, he wears glasses, he smells good, and he is tall! So since then i kept on looking at him and wondering when will he notice me? (similliar to 'NOTICE ME SENPAI' things you know lol). This guy, let's say A, like other girls, twice, and i know who they are, and worse is both of them are my FRIENDS. I was like the heck can't you see me here? ;--; . And things got worse, both of them declined him i don't know why. To me, he is perfect, eventhough he is slow and not a smartass, but he is a dork and that's why i like him from the start. He never feel awkward to me, and i think he knows that i like him. I don't bother it. As long as i don't say that i like him officially, i think it's fine to be you know, close to him as a friend, right? I want to share his picture here but i'm scared he will know this secret so let's just keep this thing as a secret.

Okaay, that's all for today. It's raining hard now and my internet connection isn't stable. See you again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Beautylabo Hair Color - Raspberry Pink

REVIEW: MINISO / WE BARE BEARS COLLECTION / Pore Strip

Review: Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toner & Ampoule, COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence