Friend Have Heart

Good night!
*space out* it has been another hectic week again. Well not only because i have works and this and that, but also this week haven't been so conventional because, we were celebrating my country's anniversary, and also we've been to UPH, which is a famous Jakarta's University. I have an accident back then in the bus when we were going home, so i will tell you the story, well shortly.

It happens when one of my friends told me that he likes one girl with good english, and math. So my bestfriend say something and i was like "no it's impossible if it's you because you are not good with english!". To be honest though, i didn't mean to say something like that because, fuck me, she hated me for straight 2 days. I felt so wrong that i cried for 1 night and turns out that i didn't even sleep. So because i don't want to lose anymore friends that i've been longing for such a long time, i talk to her eye-to-eye because i want to solve the problem. Who wants to stay silent with their friend for such a long time? 2 days feels as if i am in hell, being punished because i've been a bad kid.

Eventually, we talked about it, and she told me that she's hurt because i say mean stuff like that. My heart stops for few seconds and i feel terrible. I say sorry that i didn't mean to say that kind of stuff, and i won't do that again because honestly, i'm not the type of person that will say harsh words like that, really. I think i'm just getting to hyped up with the atmosphere and i unconsciously say it directly to her. Oh goddamn i am so dumb. But thank goodness, she forgive me in the end. We make up and it becomes like just the old days again. I can't be more happy than knowing she already forgive me because i'ts been in my head for 2 days.

So guys, the moral of my story is that, your friends have heart too. Not only you. So if you want to say or do something, make sure your friends won't get offended without you noticing it. It was my first time saying something like that, and i will be more cautious in the future. You have to considere that you are not alone, you have people around you. So be careful, because you might hurt their feelings too. You don't want to lose the people that have loved you so much, you see. Well, i don't because i can't live alone and i'm not the type of person like that.

This will end here then, i will give this post to her so that she can read this and know my feelings to her. Okay then, good night Peeps!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Beautylabo Hair Color - Raspberry Pink

REVIEW: MINISO / WE BARE BEARS COLLECTION / Pore Strip

Review: Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toner & Ampoule, COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence