Getting Crush(ed)

Good night from Indonesia!~

I have passed one hard and tiring week, because this week, almost everyday i have tests to be done and i'm quite tired to study and sleep late. I have to go to school every Saturday too for my preparation for National Examination in April and my School Examination in March/April. I've been a busy student lately lol.

Remember the boy i had a crush on for nearly one year?
My friend ridiculously let him know and i was like "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?" and she's like "I AM SORRY I CAN'T STAND STILL". Well, i ain't even mad, but i'm just awkward right now everytime i have to say something to him. And worst is, i have to spend 3 hours sitting next to him in English class. Can it be more awkward than that? He's clinging onto me, i'm not overly confident that he likes me, it's that he don't that makes me uncomfortable. I love watching him from distance and smilling like a dork. But he already knew it and i don't know what to do. If it happens that he doesnt like me, i'm gonna stop and i'm gonna say it directly to his face in October or on my graduation. Really though, i'm such a shy person i can't even stare at people's eyes when i'm talking because, i can't. It's just too awkward *perks of being Agoraphobic*.

I want to say that i've loved him for nearly one year, and i though it's enough for me. Because, realistic though, when you love one person but they don't love you back that's hurt and dumb. We shouldn't force our feelings just to make them fall in love with us. I just want him to love me as i am right now, but if he doesn't then what should i do? Force him to like me? No. That's not love then, that's selfish. I really love him, but if he doesn't, then i just have to let him go and find the one that he love and adore much more than my feelings towards him. I know this sounds cliché, but that's what love supposed to be. Aw man not again i'm so tired of falling into sad and dark mode. Anyway, i'm gonna rest soon because i'm exhausted. Please stay healthy and eat lots of nutritions and you've to make sure that you're warm enough *i know it's probably autumn, so it'll be quite windy. Here in Indonesia, the weather is awfuly unstable so sometimes it's sunny af, sometimes it's raining. It's best to bring jacket/sweater everywhere i go nowadays lmao*

Olraity then, good night Peeps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review : Beautylabo Hair Color - Raspberry Pink

REVIEW: MINISO / WE BARE BEARS COLLECTION / Pore Strip

Review: Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toner & Ampoule, COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence